Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dr. Bolkosky

I was sitting right in front of Dr. Bolkosky during his presentation and I have to say I seriously felt a vibe come from him. It's hard to explain. His tone of voice, his emotions mixed in with his words, everything about it was touching. Professor Kristi was sitting next to me, I don't know if she noticed it but subjects he touched on brought tears to my eye's. For me to cry for a stranger talking about strangers helps express the emotion tied in with our history. Dr. Bolkosky's presentation really hit home and I think most of it had to do with his feelings about it as well as how professional yet personal he made the situations. That was a speech that will be embedded in my memory for a VERY long time. I would like to take this time to say THANK YOU to Dr. Bolkosky and Professor K. If I knew it would be that AMAZING and emotional I would have turned my tape recorder on and caught the whole thing. His presentation has crossed my mind multiple times since Tuesday. When I think back on him talking about certain events, talking about certain interviews and remember his facial expressions and tone of voice, it still brings tears to my eye's.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree. I was at home thinking about all the horrific and horrendous events that he shared with us and I teared up and almost started crying..again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad to hear I'm not the only one who felt that way.

    ReplyDelete