Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hard Work Pays Off

Now that most of the hard excessive work is out of the way, I feel pretty relaxed and proud of myself. I know I have the ability to do anything I set my mind to. I have proven that to myself time and time again. When you hand those papers in or take a test you've studied so hard for....it pays off. When you get that grade back and you are pleased with it, you can't help but smile. Then you feel a sense of relief. Although this past week or so has been hectic...I finally get to sit back some and look at my accomplishments. I know that to get what you want in life, you have to strive for it. Sitting back and complaining will not get things accomplished. I put my mind to it and got all my work done....YES!!!!!! In the process I aced a math exam and passed a psychology exam, finished a 6 page essay, my argumentative essay and a 4 page essay. Now it's time for a long bubble bath, a glass of White Zinfandel and a nice movie with my man. In the words of Colin Powell, "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard-work, and learning from failure."

No comments:

Post a Comment