Monday, November 9, 2009

The Start of a New Week!!!!

I thought this week was starting off in a GREAT way. I got all my homework and studying done over the weekend and still found time to watch some great movies. I was completely prepared for my midterm in math. I had money in my pocket and I planned on going to the mall after my midterm. My math class is from 6pm to 8pm. Now....I was dressed cute because it was kind of warm out today...the midterm was SO EASY...I know I passed so that put me in an even better mood. After class I decided to go over to Fairlane...eat some Chinese food and thought I was going to do some nice shopping. That is when my day came CRASHING DOWN!!! I locked my keys and my coat in the car in the parking lot of Fairlane by the food court soon as I got there. I had to wait hours until my dad could leave work to bring me my spare keys. As you know, the mall closes at 9 so I was sitting in the cold for a little while waiting. I'm glad I'm back home in the warm of my bed with no homework....I pray the Lord blesses me to see another day and I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment