Sunday, September 20, 2009

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY




HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER......YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!! MOMMY LOVES AND MISSES YOU SO SO MUCH!!!
I will be lighting my candle....taking a moment of silence at 4:19pm (the time she was born and also pronounced dead). I wasn't going to turn this into a blog for the week but I think it is important that we realize we can lose a loved one at any moment. With that being said, I want you all to think before you say something harsh to someone you love....because you cannot take back words. You may not have the opportunity to tell them you are sorry or you didn't mean it. Tell the people closest to your heart, that you love them...everyday...because you never know when their time is coming. This kinda ties into the "words are powerful" subject because you don't want your conscious eating away at you. It also ties into "The Book Thief" because Death is real....he is out here....doing his job. He is someone who won't get laid off in this time of economic downfall and unemployment rates rising. Take the time out to let people know you love them and you care for them. Let people know that you are sorry for the hurt and pain you may have caused in the past. Those grudges....LET THEM GO...it's not worth it. Make-up with family and friends.....because once their gone...they only live on in memory....so make those memories worth remembering.

2 comments:

  1. I commend your strength and grace when speaking about your daughter. I am sorry for your lost. My sister lost a child a couple of years ago and it destroyed her so for you to make it out, I must say I am proud to know someone as strong as you.

    ReplyDelete