Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SO STRESSED!!!!!

Man oh man.......life right now......I feel like I'm going downhill. I have SO much faith in God but times are just getting harder and harder. I'm trying my hardest to stay on top of my game....but it's getting unbearable. On top of ALL this work.....the doctor's are telling me things I DO NOT want to hear. So she tells me my HIV is getting worse at a rapid speed....so they've been switching up medicines like crazy which is really having a draining effect on my body and energy. Then the next Doc tells me my blood sugars are out of control right now and I need to check myself into the hospital from my diabetes so they can change up my insulin doses. I'm still working on my license, social security card, and all that other stuff that occurred when my purse was stolen. "LORD PLEASE GIVE ME THE STRENGTH I NEED!!!!" I'm hanging in there....and trying to keep my composure. I pray that I don't have a nervous breakdown during class. On another note, I finished my presentation and rewrote my essay. I've been reading other blogs and I'm glad I am not the only one with a lot on my plate. The students in this class are so focused and determined and Professor K you are doing a great job!!!! Later guys, I gotta finish Lunn's paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment