Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dr. Charlie Meyers

Today's lesson taught by Dr. Charlie Meyers was wonderful. She did a very good job and I really found it to be informative. I found it interesting there are so many simple ways that we can analyze films that we never think about. There are things that we can notice if we look closer and know what kind of things we are looking for. Today I found myself actually thinking more in depth about things I saw on TV. I was taking into account the angle of the camera, the lighting, the expressions on the actors/actresses faces and other small things that I may not have noticed before. I very much appreciate her coming in to talk to us. She is very well educated and her teaching style made it easy to comprehend the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment